South Yadkin Baptist Association
Ministry Coordinator Job Description
- Enlist, train and schedule volunteers to serve in the ministries and partnerships sponsored by the Association.
- Encourage the volunteers to use their God-given talents and gifts to fulfill the SYBA mission statement of “Serve and Equip Our Churches to Fulfill the Great Commission”.
- Maintain a volunteer database.
- Greet guests that visit the SYBA office and the SYBA Food Pantry. Greet those who call with a friendly voice.
- Responsible for the following ongoing ministries: SYBA Food Pantry, Toy Store for Jesus (Iredell and Davie Counties), and Fair Ministry (Iredell County). Responsibilities include scheduling those who want assistance appointments for food or toys as well as the volunteers serving at our ministries, purchasing and organizing items we share through our ministries.
- Responsible to keep the SYBA Food Pantry location cleaned and stocked.
- Submit any receipts from purchases of food, hygiene items, toys, etc. in a timely manner.
- Meet with SYBA churches upon request for the purpose of informing them about ministries and how they may be involved. This may include creating mission opportunities based on the church group’s giftings, training, or working with them as they serve in one of the SYBA ministries or partnerships. Meetings may be at locations other than the SYBA office and may include times other than office hours.
- Responsible for seeking support of SYBA ministries.
- Responsible for thanking churches and individuals in a timely manner.
- Maintain records pertaining to the ministries. Share regular reports and updates through the monthly SYBA e-news and annual Book of Reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Director of Missions.
To be considered for this position, please send resume and cover letter to Noel Williamson firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2023
South River Baptist is seeking a full-time Pastor for Families and Children. He is responsible to coordinate the church’s ministry to children (ages birth through fifth grade) and their families. Responsibilities include overseeing Sunday and Wednesday worship activities, directing discipleship programs, leading special children’s events and evangelistic children’s camps, shepherding families, and mentoring a ministry associate. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Chris Thompson, email@example.com for more information or to submit your resume.
Senior Pastor, Temple Baptist Church, Stony Point
Temple Baptist Church is seeking a full or bi-vocational pastor. He must be a man who is called by God, prefers but is not limited to the King James Version of the Bible, who feels called to both preaching and pastoring, and has a desire to work with the Deacons of the church. We are seeking a man who has a vision for our church, supports missions, and is interested in outreach in the community. If you feel God could be leading you to pastor our church, please contact Danny Stillwell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to send your resume.